One more assignment!
The second I have handed in my RPG scenario on Friday I am free to write whatever I want until I leave for Thailand on June 13th for six weeks to teach children English. Things are happening so fast, it's pretty scary! Two thirds of university done already, this time next year I'll be sat here in horror that I've handed in my dissertation and dreading the mark back (natural worrier).
Taking the time to appreciate life as it comes, as it flies by so fast, it's insane!
For starters, I'm 21 this year. TWENTY ONE. I still get nervous when I get ID'ed in shops as I swear deep down I think I'm still 17. What on earth.
So, some awesome writing aims after my life has finished being consumed by assignments...
- Submit to some writing sites myself, as well as constantly run this one!
- Finally finish editing the first draft of my NaNoWriMo novel...ha...dream on Tasha.
- Start planning my dissertation on SUPER HUGE PIECES OF PAPER!!!
- Pack for Thailand and get stabbed a lot by many needles. Woo.
- Actually apply for my VISA so I can enter the country...that would be useful.
- Ok those two weren't writing aims, so I'll finish off with a lovely one...brainstorm how to make Theseus even better!!
Any suggestions, e-mail email@example.com
Until next time guys,